FLEXERAMIC® Ceramic Structured Packing
Our geometrically arranged corrugated sheets provide greater resistance to fouling than random packing, while our design provides high capacity, higher efficiency and lower pressure drop than any random packing and most trays that are available today.
Revamping existing packed or tray columns with structured packing from Koch Knight offers an economical alternative to other media. FLEXERAMIC® structured packing affords plant operators increased separation efficiency and operation capacity, lower pressure drop and often significantly lower energy costs for distillation or absorption operations.
• Proper mixing throughout the entire chamber
• Reduced channeling of liquid and vapor, providing more
effective contact of acid and gas
• Vertically oriented ceramic corrugated sheets reduce
resistance to fluid flow
• Hundreds of installation; >100 in sulfuric acid alone
• Excellent resistance to fouling
• Improve efficiency up to 25% and increase capacity up to
50% compared to standard ceramic saddle random packing